- Two 6 oz. Healthy Heart Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- ¼ cup low fat sour cream
- grated rind of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Mix together sour cream, lemon rind, mustard and garlic. Place wild salmon skin side down on baking sheet which has been covered with foil (the non stick foil works great) Turn up the edges of the foil to prevent juices from running off. Spread sour cream mixture over fish. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Squeeze lemon juice (from the ½ lemon) over before serving. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.