- 12 ounces SeaBear Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon, broken into large flakes
- 4 cups cooked white rice, at room temperature
- 1 can ( 8 ounces ) tropical fruit salad, drained, reserving 2 Tbsp juice
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 2 cups shredded spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- garnish- sliced green onion
- Combine the ingredients for the salad together in a large bowl.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing adding the reserved juice.
- Gently mix the dressing with the salad till well combined.
- Garnish each serving with onion.
This recipe was submitted by R. Chan, Albany, CA, in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest