4 - 6oz. Healthy Heart Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 1 cup canned wild blueberries, drained
- ½ cup crushed, canned pineapple
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup white raisins
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1-tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon lime peel zest
- 2 teaspoons minced, seeded jalapeno chilies
- Salt to taste
- Combine salsa ingredients in medium bowl. Salt to taste.
- Cover and allow to stand 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill SeaBear Healthy Heart Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets and serve salsa on top.