- 1 pound mushrooms sliced
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 1 stick of real butter
- 1 pkg. of wild mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon of dill weed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
- Heat skillet to medium to medium -high.
- Melt 1/2 the stick of butter
- Place 1lb of mushrooms in pan
- Sauté until almost cooked, add dill, garlic & salt and pepper.
- Put sautéed mushrooms in blender, let cool five minutes.
- Blend well.
- Sauté the wild mushrooms, with remainder of butter.
- Pour blended mushrooms onto either poached or grilled salmon fillets.
- Garnish with Wild mushrooms and slice of lemon.
Submitted by: B. Terpak