- 6 Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 2 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- freshly ground mixed peppercorns
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 /12 tsp baking powder
- 1 brown egg
- 1/2 cup seltzer water
- 3 cups peanut oil
- 1 cup canned whole cranberries sauce
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- Rinse and dry the wild salmon dinner fillets.
- Season with 2 teaspoons salt, the pepper, and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons rice flour.
- Sift the remaining rice flour, salt and the baking powder into a bowl.
- Beat in the egg and seltzer water. Add to rice flour.
- Dip the Wild Salmon pieces in this batter, coating them well.
- Heat the peanut oil to 370 degrees and fry a few pieces at a time in it. Drain and place in a baking pan.
- Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, removing the cover for the last 10 minutes.
- Combine the cranberries and applesauce and heat.
- Serve over Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets.
Submitted by K. Moser