- 2 or 4 Wild King Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 table spoon fresh chopped dill
- 2 ounces of fresh lemon juice
- Mince or press the garlic cloves. Add to olive oil, along with finely chopped dill and lemon juice. Stir, and then let stand for a few minutes.
- Place the salmon diner fillets in a glass baking dish and pour the olive oil mixture over the dinner fillets.
- Bake or broil until opaque and serve with baked potatoes and salad.
Recipe submitted by M.Berquist of Warren OH in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest