- 1 small sweet yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 TBS butter
- 6 oz SeaBear Wild Salmon Burger Meat
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 oz goat cheese (chevre), softened
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBS whole milk, or as needed
- 30 Mini Phyllo Pastry Shells (Prebaked)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter and sauté onion on medium-low for 15–20 minutes until caramelized.
- Sauté wild salmon in olive oil for 7–10 minutes, until opaque.
- Mix goat cheese, cream cheese, and milk until spreadable.
- Place phyllo shells on baking sheet. Fill with 1 tsp. cheese mixture, then top with onions and burger meat.
- Bake for 15 minutes until filling is heated through.
Serves 30 Mini Phyllo Pastry Shells.