- 1 lb wild salmon
- fresh ground pepper
- sea salt
- two cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 brick of cream cheese
- 3 boiled russet potatoes
- 3 large eggs
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup real butter
- 6 green onion stalks
- Bake wild salmon at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, skin down, with salt and pepper evenly on top
- While salmon is cooking, sauté garlic (minced),and mushrooms in butter until garlic is spreadable and mushrooms are golden brown .
- In a medium size mixing bowl mash potatoes, eggs, cream cheese, and the juice from one lemon.
- After fish is cooled, debone and remove skin. Fold fish into potato mixture and add sautéed butter, mushrooms and garlic. Mix Well! Add pepper and salt to taste. Finely chop the onions and add to mix. Shape into medium size patties.
- Pan sauté at medium high heat in a lightly oiled pan, until golden brown on each side and crispy! Serve with beverage of choice.
Submitted by Martin G C from Bow, WA for SeaBear's Healthy Eating Recipe Contest