Salmon Dinner Fillets:
- two 6 oz portions, or one 1.5 fillet
- Sliced Blue Cheese
- Fresh or dried dill (enough to taste)
- Sprinkle fillets with dill, but do not salt as the blue cheese has enough!
- Place a couple of slices of Blue Cheese over salmon and bake at 450 degrees for about 10-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork
- Serve with rice and a salad and you have an outstanding dish that would be served in a 5 star restaurant
Cooking times can also be adjusted for outdoor grilling.
Submitted by C Hunt