- 1 bag of bow tie pasta
- 1 pound of cooked wild salmon meat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 ounce of butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 cup asparagus tips
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- smoked sweet paprika to taste
- In a large saucepan add olive oil and butter, bring to a simmer, add shallots, mushrooms, capers, asparagus tips, celery seeds. Sauté until all ingredients are tender.
- Add mushroom soup and chicken broth bring to a simmer. Add sour cream, again bring to a simmer.
- Add flaked salmon. Simmer about 10 minutes, mixing constantly, and season to taste with salt, pepper and smoked sweet paprika.
- Serve over bow tie pasta. Enjoy!
Submitted by Norman P G from Shenandoah, PA for SeaBear's Healthy Eating Recipe Contest