Share The Legendary Flavor of the Pacific Northwest
Native Americans nicknamed it "tyee" meaning "chief"—a fitting tribute to the size, beauty and nobility of the King salmon. Pacific Northwest smoked salmon is one of the world's great regional food traditions, and the King salmon brings this tradition to life deliciously.
- Wild Alaskan King Salmon, 6 oz.
- Moist and mild, with a beautiful orange-red color
- Handcrafted and smoked in small batches
- Responsibly sourced, MSC certified
- Beautifully gift boxed
- Enjoy on a grazing board, on a buffet, in recipes and more
Your smoked salmon is vacuum sealed in SeaBear's famous Gold Seal pouch and gently cooked in its own natural juices (a process SeaBear created); this preserves the salmon naturally so no refrigeration is required until opened.
Ready to serve & enjoy. Net weight 6 oz.