- 3 to 6 oz Gerard & Dominique Smoked Salmon, any species
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Piping bag or Quart sized freezer bag
- Using the cookie cutter, cut several heart shapes out of the lox. You can use 1 slice, or stack several slices for a thicker heart.
- Place on either a serving platter, or on top of a bagel.
- Using a piping bag, pipe the cream cheese around the shape of the heart. If using a freezer bag, fill the bag with cream cheese and push it to one of the bottom corners. Then cut a small hole in the corner of the bag where the cream cheese is, and pipe.
- Serve as a Valentine's Day treat!