- Cooking spray or parchment paper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs, divided
- 1 log (4 to 5 oz) soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp Italian (or Greek) seasoning*
- 4 oz Pacific Northwest Smoked Salmon, flaked
- 1 lb. baby Portobello or Cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, goat cheese, parsley, green onions, Italian seasoning; fold in salmon.
- Spoon into mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle on remaining panko crumbs.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and browned.
*Substitute 1/2 teaspoon each dried thyme and lemon-pepper seasoning for Italian seasoning.