Created by Chefs, for Chefs -- & You Can Enjoy It at Home
Modeled after the great smoked salmon of Europe, the Gerard & Dominique brand was born in 1990 by acclaimed chefs Dominique Place and Gerard Parrat to serve in their own restaurants. Word quickly spread, as other chefs tasted their smoked salmon. Today, this signature European Style smoked salmon is served in white tablecloth restaurants, hotels and clubs across the U.S.
- Thinly sliced, with a silky smooth texture
- Handcrafted and smoked in small batches
- Cured with our proprietary dry cure, and smoked with our own blend of fruitwoods and hardwoods, for a smooth well-balanced flavor
- Features Atlantic salmon – with a fatty texture perfect for lox - responsibly sourced from BAP-certified (Best Aquaculture Practices) farms
- Enjoy on bagels, grazing boards, as an appetizer and in recipes
Ready to serve an enjoy. Keep frozen or refrigerated.