Created by Chefs, for Chefs -- Now Enjoy It at Home
Modeled after the great smoked salmon lox of Europe, the Gerard & Dominique brand was born in 1990 by acclaimed chefs Dominique Place and Gerard Parrat to serve in their own restaurants. Word quickly spread, as other chefs tasted their smoked salmon. Today, this smoked salmon is served in white tablecloth restaurants, hotels and clubs across the U.S.
- Wild Alaskan Coho salmon
- Orange-red color and mild, savory salmon flavor
- Thinly sliced, with a silky smooth texture
- Handcrafted and smoked in small batches
- Classic "cold smoked" preparation
- Cured with our proprietary dry cure, and smoked with our own blend of fruitwoods and hardwoods, for a smooth well-balanced flavor
- Project NON-GMO certified
- Responsibly sourced, MSC certified
- Enjoy on bagels, grazing boards, as an appetizer and in recipes
Ready to serve and enjoy. Keep frozen or refrigerated.