- 4 SeaBear uncooked Halibut portions
- 4 large raw carrots
- Tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- Olive oil
- Make cilantro oil by combining cilantro leaves and olive oil in a food processor. Set aside.
- Boil carrots until they are soft.
- Place in food processor with grated ginger, 2 Tablespoons olive oil, and salt and pepper, and puree’. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and keep warm.
- Brush halibut portions with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake in a pre-heated oven at 275° for approximately 20 minutes.
Plating the Dinners
Spread the carrot puree’ generously on each plate. Then, drizzle the cilantro oil over the puree’ in a pattern. Place the baked halibut fillet on top, and serve.
You can top the halibut fillet with mushrooms sautéed in olive oil or butter until soft; we prefer either morel or shitake.