- 1 Tbsp Sesame or Peanut Oil
- 3 Cups total, any combination of: snow peas, slivered onions, broccoli bits, asparagus tips, bell pepper slices, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2-4 Tbsp Oyster Sauce or Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 oz SeaBear's Pacific Northwest Smoked Salmon (we used BeerGarden)
- 1 tsp black or white toasted sesame seeds
- 1-2 cups favorite noodles (crispy or cooked), or rice, if desired
- Heat oil in a large frypan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add water and continue stir-frying 1 minute or until slightly cooked.
- Turn off heat; add smoked salmon and oyster or teriyaki sauce.
- Gently stir together. Serve over favorite noodles or rice, if desired.
Recipe by Amy Muzyka-McGuire