- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Alaska Crab Meat (Dungeness, Snow, King crab—whatever is your favorite!)
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and sliced
- Fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until melted and sizzling.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and let it cook undisturbed for a few seconds until it starts to set around the edges.
- Using a spatula, gently push the set edges towards the center, tilting the pan to allow the uncooked eggs to flow to the edges.
- Once the omelet is mostly set but still slightly runny on top, sprinkle with chopped fresh chives, if desired, and then distribute the crab meat evenly over one half of the omelet.
- Arrange the Brie cheese slices on top of the crab meat.
- Fold the other half of the omelet over the filling, using the spatula to help with the folding.
- Cook the omelet for another minute or so until the cheese begins to melt and the omelet is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Carefully transfer the omelet to a serving plate, folding it onto itself if necessary.