- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 oz Gerard & Dominique Smoked Salmon slices
- 3 soft large flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, lemon zest, salt, & dill
- Spread half on a tortilla.
- Top with half the smoked salmon slices.
- Butter 2nd tortilla, place buttered side down.
- Layer on remaining cream cheese mixture & smoked salmon slices.
- Butter 3rd tortilla, place buttered side down onto the salmon.
- Use a cutting board to gently press layers together.
- Wrap & refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Use a serrated knife to cut into strips, then cut each strip into squares.
Recipe courtesy of Nagi, RecipeTinEats.com