- 4 naan bread pieces or similar flatbread
- 8 oz cream cheese or goat cheese, softened
- 2 t fresh dill, chopped
- 3 oz Gerard & Dominique Smoked Salmon Lox, sliced into 1” pieces
- 4 oz Gerard & Dominique Smoked Scallops, sliced in half
- Red Onions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix together cream cheese and fresh dill. Spread 2 oz on each flatbread.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with smoked scallops. Bake for an additional minute.
- Top with smoked salmon lox, capers, red onion, and additional fresh drill. Slice and serve.