- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ounces smoked salmon (We used Bulk Smoked Sockeye Salmon)
- 2 teaspoons juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Salt and ground black pepper
- In bowl of food processor, process sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and horseradish until smooth and creamy.
- Add smoked salmon and dill and pulse until just mixed. Season to taste with salt and pepper; chill 'til flavors meld, about 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Can be served with crackers or small slices of bread. Delicious! (Dip can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days.)
Recipe Submitted by David R. Dufresne, Jacksonville, FL in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest