- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil 1
- /8 tsp chili oil
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 to 4 large butter/bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 cup broccoli slaw or shredded carrots
- 4 oz SeaBear Pacific Northwest Smoked Salmon (traditional is pictured)
- 2 Tbsp toasted chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (optional)
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili oil, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes.
- Toss the slaw, salmon, and peanuts.
- Add 1/3-1/2 cup to each butter lettuce leaf.
- Top with green onions.
- Drizzle on dressing.