- 4 oz SeaBear Pacific Northwest Smoked Salmon, chunked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1/3 cup finely diced celery
- 1/3 cup finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup pickle relish (or diced cucumber), drained
- 1 large bell pepper, halved lengthwise and interior trimmed
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- Pinch of fresh cracked black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine everything except bell pepper, dill, and cracked pepper.
- Portion salad into two halves of the bell pepper.
- Sprinkle on dill and pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate.