- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3-4 large eggs, beaten
- 3-4 Tbsp milk or cream
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onions (OR 1.5 tsp chopped chives)
- 1/4 cup chopped, cooked fresh asparagus (OR diced avocado)
- 2 oz SeaBear Smoked Salmon, chunked -- we love BeerGarden (pictured) or Garlic Lover's
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in pan over medium-low heat.
- Whisk together eggs and cream; add to pan.
- Cook and stir until eggs are cooked, but still soft.
- Sprinkle on all green veggies and salmon, or fold them into the eggs.
- Season to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Amy Muzyka-McGuire