- 1 lb. Wild Alaskan Weathervane Scallops
- 6-8 slices bacon
- 6-8 medium zucchini
- 4-6 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- Garlic powder
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- Dry thawed scallops, set aside and cover. In a large frying pan, cook bacon to desired crispness. As bacon is cooking, use a vegetable spiralizer to make the zucchini noodles. In another pan, add 2-3 teaspoons of bacon fat. Bring to medium-high heat before adding the zucchini noodles and chopped red onion.
- Sauté until just softened and warmed, about 2–3 minutes. As the zucchini noodles cook, chop the bacon into desired sizes. Remove noodles from heat and add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste, then toss with half of the bacon and a squeeze of lemon juice and set aside.
- Return the first pan to medium high heat with the remaining bacon fat. Add the scallops and sear for approximately 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Divide the noodles into desired portion sizes and plate, adding scallops on top and garnishing with green onions, remaining bacon, and black pepper if desired. Bon appétit!