- 12-16 oz of Wild Salmon or Smoked Wild Salmon (We use Wild Sockeye Dinner Fillets)
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 leek chopped
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup julienned kale
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- Sauté mushrooms and leeks over medium heat until soft. Add chopped bell peppers and garlic and continue to sauté for another few minutes.
- Add Wild Salmon Meat and kale.
- Cook until salmon meat turns a light pink color (3-5 minutes).
- Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.