- 2 Tbsp olive oil or melted butter
- 4 slices artisan or whole grain bread
- 4 slices Provolone, Gruyere, or Muenster cheese
- 1 oz (1-2 slices) Smoked Salmon Lox
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Brush one side of each bread with the oil; flip breads over.
- Place one slice of cheese on each bread. Divide and place spinach on two of the slices.
- Top those with the lox, close sandwiches with the remaining cheese and bread slices.
- Grill sandwiches until golden brown and cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side. Serve warm.