- 3-4 Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets, 4 to 6 oz each
- 1.5-2 lbs vegetables, cut into 3" pieces. We suggest broccolini and sliced onion.
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Lemons, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place vegetables and sliced lemons on rimmed baking sheet, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil, about 2 T, over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast the vegetables for 12-15 minutes, turning after 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and move all of the vegetables to the outsides of the pan.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on the baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, or your favorite seasoning.
- Turn the oven down to 400°F. Roast the salmon and veggies 8-10 minutes, watching closely! When the salmon has turned from translucent to just about completely opaque the salmon is done. At this point the salmon should begin to flake easily with a fork, and will read 125-130°F on an instant-read thermometer.