- 16-24 oz fettucinne noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 4 oz SeaBear Smoked Salmon, flaked
- Parsley (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat; add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, simmer for 5 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Add cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir to incorporate and melt cheese.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce.
- Mix in the smoked salmon.
- Serve, garnishing with more cheese and parsley.
Tip:Add 1 t Italian seasoning with the salt and pepper.