- 12-16 oz prepared (refrigerated) favorite spinach, artichoke, and parmesan dip
- 4 oz SeaBear Pacific Northwest Smoked Salmon (try Traditional or Garlic Lover's)
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, chives, or green onions for garnish, if desired
- Crostini, bread sticks, or raw veggies for dipping
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Mix dip and salmon in an oven proof baking/serving dish.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and bake 10-15 minutes until dip starts to bubble around the edges and cheese is melted.
- Garnish, if desired, and accompany with bread or veggies for dipping; serve while hot.